Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sean Rasmussen Fan Club

Time for an update for everyone who has been following my progress in Sean Rasmussen's For A Few Dollars More Learn and Earn Competition.

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you who supported me during the affiliate marketing exercise by registering for access to the contest forum. If you haven't registered there is still time until July 31. Have a look at With A Little Help From My Friends for the details. If you're feeling brave you can go straight to the Registration Form.

My apologies to those who tried to register and received an error message. The server has been configured properly again and the registration process is working once more. I lost a few points during that fiasco.

You can check out my standing in the competition at For A Few Dollars More.

Yesterday, Sean gave us the task of writing a blog article. The topic is to be (surprise, surprise) Sean Rasmussen. We have until Friday evening (Australian time) to get the post ranked on the first page of Google with the keyword Sean Rasmussen as the search criteria. At that point, Sean and his lovely wife, Cherie, will be reviewing the blogs and allocating bonus points in the contest.

I decided I needed a new domain with Sean Rasmussen as part of the URL if I was going to make any progress in this exercise so I registered seanrasmussenfanclub.com. I then set up the domain on my Hostgator account and proceeded to learn how to use Wordpress to develop the new blog.

After 14 hours, I finally published the blog article Sean Rasmussen: Gentleman And Internet Marketer Extraordinaire. Surf on over and have a look. Feel free to leave a comment. If you wish you can also promote it by Digging, re-tweeting or sharing it on Facebook. Extra appreciation will radiate from me if you also share it on other social bookmarking sites.

There is another Webinar on Friday morning (my time) at 3am so I'll have to get my napping schedule in order so I can be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for participating.

So that's how things stand right now. We're quickly approaching the final day of the contest and excitement is building. I'd like to wish Good Luck to all the great people I've met during the competition.

Don't forget to check out the blog article Sean Rasmussen: Gentleman And Internet Marketer Extraordinaire, leave a comment, give it a wee bit of promotion and/or link back to the article from your own blog. All means of support is really, really, really appreciated.

Now may the best person win. (I had to be politically correct there.)

At least, that's the way I see it from Between Keyboard and Chair.

Don

No comments: